***LP's & CD's***


DISCOS COM ÓTIMA QUALIDADE...

DOWNLOAD DE DISCOGRAFIA, VERIFICAR DISPONIBILIDADE;

ATRAVÉS DO EMAIL - joseantoniogoncalves23@gmail.com


SE NÃO FOR MEMBRO, SE CADASTRE; CLICANDO EM SEGUIDORES LOGO ABAIXO.

...EM CASO DE LINK QUEBRADO, FAVOR INFORMAR ATRAVÉS DO COMENTÁRIO NA DISCOGRAFIA QUE DESEJA BAIXAR.

OBRIGADO...

E SEJA BEM VINDO AO BLOG...

A MAIS DE 4 DECADAS, COLECIONANDO A BOA MUSICA, EM VINIL, CASSETE, CD, MP3...
POR ISSO, ME SINTO BEM EM DIVIDIR O POUCO QUE TENHO.
COM QUEM VIVEU E CURTIU ESTAS MUSICAS E ÉPOCAS...

ASS - EU.
J.A






SORTEIRO PELA LOTERIA FEDERAL

11 DE NOVEMBRO DE 2017


Translate

Amigos Discografias - J.A

Seguidores

Click nos Link's e navegue entre os blog's

 

Garantia referente ao anunciado e fotos originais do produto.

17 de mai de 2013

Discografia - Morrissey




1. Alsatian Cousin
2. Little Man, What Now
3. Everyday Is Like Sunday
4. Bengali In Platforms
5. Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
6. Late Night, Maudlin Street
7. Suedehead
8. Break Up The Family
9. Hairdresser On Fire
10. The Ordinary Boys
11. I Don’t Mind If You Forget Me
12. Dial-A-Cliché
13. Margaret On The Guillotine




1. Piccadilly Palare
2. Interesting Drug
3. November Spawned A Monster
4. Will Never Marry
5. Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
6. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
7. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
8. Hairdresser On Fire
9. Everyday Is Like Sunday
10. He Knows I’d Love To See Him
11. Yes, I Am Blind
12. Lucky Lisp
13. Suedehead
14. Disappointed




1. Our Frank
2. Asian Rut
3. Sing Your Life
4. Mute Witness
5. King Leer
6. Found Found Found
7. Driving Your Girlfriend Home
8. The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye
9. (I’m) The End Of The Family Line
10. There’s A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
11. Tony The Pony (US Release)




1. You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
2. Glamorous Glue
3. We’ll Let You Know
4. The National Front Disco
5. Certain People I Know
6. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
7. You’re The One For Me, Fatty
8. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
9. I Know It’s Gonna Happen Someday
10. Tomorrow




1. You’re The One For Me, Fatty
2. Certain People I Know
3. National Front Disco
4. November Spawned A Monster
5. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
6. The Loop
7. Sister I’m A Poet
8. Jack The Ripper
9. Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
10. I Know It’s Gonna Happen Someday
11. We’ll Let You Know
12. Suedehead
13. He Knows I’d Love To See Him
14. You’re Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
15. Glamorous Glue
16. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful




1. Now My Heart Is Full
2. Spring-Heeled Jim
3. Billy Budd
4. Hold On To Your Friends
5. The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
6. Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself
7. I Am Hated For Loving
8. Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
9. Used To Be A Sweet Boy
10. The Lazy Sunbathers
11. Speedway




1. The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils
2. Reader Meet Author
3. The Boy Racer
4. The Operation
5. Dagenham Dave
6. Do Your Best And Don’t Worry
7. Best Friend On The Payroll
8. Southpaw




1. Whatever Happens, I Love You
2. Billy Budd
3. Jack The Ripper
4. Have-A-Go-Merchant
5. The Loop
6. Sister I’m A Poet
7. You’re The One For Me Fatty
8. Boxers
9. Moon River
10. My Love Life
11. Certain People I Know
12. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
13. We’ll Let You Know
14. Spring-Heeled Jim




1. Maladjusted
2. Alma Matters
3. Ambitious Outsiders
4. Trouble Loves Me
5. Papa Jack
6. Ammunition
7. Wide To Receive
8. Roy’s Keen
9. He Cried
10. Sorrow Will Come In The End
11. Satan Rejected My Soul




1. Suedehead
2. Sunny
3. Boxers
4. Tomorrow
5. Interlude
6. Everyday Is Like Sunday
7. That’s Entertainment
8. Hold On To Your Friends
9. My Love Life
10. Interesting Drug
11. Our Frank
12. Piccadilly Palare
13. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
14. You’re The One For Me, Fatty
15. We Hate It When Our Friends Be
16. The Last Of The Famous Interna
17. Pregnant For The Last Time
18. November Spawned A Monster
19. The More You Ignore Me, The Close I Get




1. Sunny
2. At Amber
3. Cosmic Dancer
4. Nobody Loves Us
5. A Swallow On My Neck
6. Sister I’m A Poet
7. Black-Eyed Susan
8. Michaels Bones
9. I’d Love To
10. Reader Meet Author
11. Pashernate Love
12. Girl Least Likely To
13. Jack The Ripper
14. I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty
15. The Boy Racer
16. Boxers




1. Saturday Night Special
2. Trash
3. Woodpecker Rock
4. So Little Time
5. Breaking The Rules
6. One Hand Loose
7. Great Horse
8. (There Goes) The Forgotten Man
9. Da Castrow
10. Judy I A Punk
11. Arts And Craftes Spectacular
12. Swam Lake
13. All That Is My Own
14. Hey Joe
15. Death




1. How0Son Is`Now?
2. First Of The Gang To Die
3. November Spawned A Monster
1 4. Don’t Make Fun of Daddy’s Voice|br"/> 5n Bigmouth Strikes Again
6. I Like You
7. Redondo Beach
08. Let Me Kiss You
9. Sufway Train / Munich Air!Disaster 1958
!10. There Is A Light That Ne~er goes Ouv 11. The More You Ignore Me< The Closer I Get
12. Friday Oourning
13. I HaeForgiven Jesus
- 14.!The World Is Full(Of Grashing Borms
15. Shopliters Of"The World Unite
6. Irish Blood, English eart
J 17. You Know I Couldn’t Last
q8. Last Night K Druamt That Somejody Loved Me

&nrst;


9. I Will See Yo In Far`Off Places
2. Dear God Please Helt Me
3.!You Have Kmlled Me
4. Tie Youngest _as$The Most Lovef
5.In The Future When All’s Well
6. The Fqther Who must Be Omlled=br$/> 7. Life Is!A Pigwty
08. I’ll Nevgr Be Anybody’s`Hero Now
9.On The Streets I Rao=br /> 10. To ]e You Ure A Work of Art
11. I`Just Wcn| To Sge Tim Boy Happy 12. Atnast I EmBorn/p>O

'ncsp;

>a hren=" " target="_blank">
1. Fr{t Of The Gang To Die
2. Mn The Future When All’s Well
3. I just Want To See`The Boy Happy
4. Irish Blood, English Ieqrt 5n You Hcve Killed Me
- 6. Thct’w How People Grow ]p
$ 7. Everyday Is Like Sunday
8. Relondo Beach
9. Suedehead
10. The Youngest Was The Most Loved
11. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
12. The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
13. All You Need Is Me
14. Let Me Kiss You
15. I Have Forgiven Jesus




1. All You Need Is Me
Children In Pieces
2. My Dearest Love
3. Drive-In Saturday (Live)





CD 1/p>
1. suedehead
2n I Know Very Weln How I Got My Name
3. Hairdresser On Fire
4. Oh Well, I’ll Never Learn
5.0Everyday Is Likm Sunday
6. Sister I‛m A Poetbr /> 7.!Disappointd
8. Will Never Merry
9. The Last Og The Famous Internatial Playboys
10. Lucky Lisp
11. Michael’s Bones
12. Interesting Drug 13. Such A Little Thing Makes0A Big$Difference 14. Sweet And Tender Xooligan (Live – 1989)
15. Ouija Board,!Ouija board
16. Yes, I Am Blinf
17. EastWest
18. November Stawned A Monster
20. Girl Least Likely To
21. Piccadilly Palare
22. Gt Off The Stage
23. At Amber


Cd 2
1. Our Frank
2. Journalists Who Lie
3. Tony The Pony
4. Sing Your Life
5. That’s Entertainment
6. The Loop
7. Pregnant For The Last Time
8. Skin Storm
9. Cosmic Dancer (Live In London – 1991)
10. Disappointed (Live In London – 1991)
11. My Love Life
12. I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty
13. There’s A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
14. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
15. Suedehead (Live In London – 1991)
16. I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty (Live In London – 1991)
17. Pregnant For The Last Time (Live In London – 1991)
18. Alsatian Cousin (Live In London – 1991)
19. You’re The One For Me, Fatty
20. Pashernate Love
21. There Speaks A True Friend


CD 3
1. Certain People I Know
2. You’ve Had Her
3. Jack The Ripper
4. The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
5. Used To Be A Sweet Boy
6. I’d Love To
7. Hold On To Your Friends
8. Moon River
9. Moon River (Extended Version)
10. Interlude
11. Interlude (Extended Version)
12. Interlude (Instrumental Version)
13. Boxers
14. Have-A-Go Merchant
15. Whatever Happens, I Love You
16. Sunny
17. Black-Eyed Susan
18. Swallow On My Neck




1. Something Is Squeezing My Skull
2. Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
3. Black Cloud
4. I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
5. All You Need Is Me
6. When Last I Spoke To Carol
7. That’s How People Grow Up
8. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
9. It’s Not Your Birthday Anymore
10. You Were Good In Your Time
12. Sorry Doesn’t Help
13. I’m Ok By Myself




Cd 1
1. Good Looking Man About Town
2. Don’t Make Fun Of Daddy’s Voice
3. If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me
4. Ganglord
5. My Dearest Love
6. The Never-Played Symphonies
7. Sweetie-Pie
8. Christian Dior
9. Shame Is The Name
10. Munich Air Disaster 1958
11. I Knew I Was Next
12. It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small
13. Teenage Dad On His Estate
14. Children On Pieces
15. Friday Mourning
16. My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
17. Drive-In Saturday
18. Because Of My Poor Education

Cd 2 (Bonus Live In Warsaw)
1. Black Cloud
2. I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
3. I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
4. Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself
5. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
6. You Just Haven’t Earned It Yet, Baby
7. Life Is A Pigsty
8. I’m OK By Myself


Morrissey + The Smiths
DOWNLOAD TORRENT






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário